I am a mechanical engineer working on the International Space Station in the Loads and Dynamics group. I have little background programming languages but am strong with interpreted math languages like Matlab and other engineering tools. I use C++ to speed computations and process large batch jobs on our computing clusters.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 '15 at 21:43
Top network posts
- 9 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- 6 Reading multi line inputs in C++
- 5 How to Construct a vector of Tuples and Sort them like Pair?
- 5 Find the index of the previous row in a table in Matlab
- 5 What defines a forcing move with major/minor pieces?
- 5 Update camera (bios/firmware flash) with features from newer camera?
- 5 Valgrind memory leak with std::string in std::map
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 8 '15