The name “Laska” was randomly generated by dice in Putney, London, around 1983.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
25 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 15:06
Top network posts
- 42 Win the game by just moving king?
- 42 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 39 What are pros and cons around banning castling?
- 30 Has anyone attempted to characterize chess mathematically?
- 21 Chess960 or Chess959?
- 19 How can someone find their Morphy number?
- 18 Why do players in the past play much longer tournaments than today's top players?
- View more network posts →