White to move. Where is the original White queen's rook?
Yes really, under FIDE Laws of Chess.
Top network posts
- 59 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 48 How fast can checkmate occur by just moving the king?
- 45 What are pros and cons around banning castling?
- 35 Has anyone attempted to characterize chess mathematically?
- 24 Chess960 or Chess959?
- 23 Three part chess problem
- 20 How can someone find their Morphy number?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.