The name “Laska” was randomly generated by dice in Putney, London, around 1983.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
26 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 at 10:23
Top network posts
- 53 When (if ever) was it a rule that pawn promotion was optional?
- 43 Win the game by just moving king?
- 41 What are pros and cons around banning castling?
- 31 Has anyone attempted to characterize chess mathematically?
- 23 Three part chess problem
- 21 Chess960 or Chess959?
- 20 How can someone find their Morphy number?
- View more network posts →