Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 19 Based on their separate and mutual records, what chance does Karjakin have against Carlsen?
- 16 How is this retrograde analysis position legal?
- 9 Is there a way to get a FIDE ID without playing in FIDE rated events?
- 6 I'm confused by UCI Pondering and Time Control
- 6 Would it be a decisive advantage, if the opponent would not be allowed to castle?
- 5 What is the current highest rated chess engine?
- View more network posts →