Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 17 What proofs for refuted gambits are there?
- 17 Is there fiction dealing with retrograde chess analysis?
- 16 What’s the difference between “Ich habe dich lieb” and “Ich liebe dich”?
- 15 Ist 'humanitäre Katastrophe' eine sprachliche Katastrophe?
- 14 Is there a way to use handicaps in chess to bridge the gap between players of different skill levels?
- 13 What are openings which were once thought good, but are now shown to be inferior?
- 12 What are good openings to study to get more experienced players out of their comfort zone?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.