I primarily do data processing for a commercial mailer, using Visual Foxpro. I dabble in Java and C when I can. Vim is my editor of choice. I've made some small contributions to the vim wikia, and have done some work with syntax files, creating one for the config/command files used by the utilities I use at work and making modifications to the Visual Foxpro syntax file.
- Chess 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Poker 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Workplace 677 677 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 How to get water from numbers?
- 24 Is this endgame (sort-of Q vs K) a draw?
- 18 How is this checkmate?
- 16 My simple rebus
- 15 How did the Fried Liver Attack get its name?
- 15 Why is it called a "vimrc" file?
- 14 Why is exposing my queen for capture better in this position (According to computer analysis)?
- View more network posts →