- Chess 4k 4k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 227 227 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Is it possible to prove a mathematical statement by proving that a proof exists?
- 53 What does the phrase "Да нет" mean?
- 31 How do chess engines "think"?
- 27 The London System: Can it be broken?
- 23 Systematic approach to learning opening/endgame theory?
- 23 Is it beneficial to play chess against yourself?
- 19 Is it beneficial to play blindfolded chess?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
0 Can you vote to leave a question open? Feb 20 '13