Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chess 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Russian Language 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 237 237 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 Is it possible to prove a mathematical statement by proving that a proof exists?
- 57 What does the phrase "Да нет" mean?
- 35 How do chess engines "think"?
- 32 The London System: Can it be broken?
- 24 Systematic approach to learning opening/endgame theory?
- 23 Is it beneficial to play chess against yourself?
- 20 Is it beneficial to play blindfolded chess?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.