Cecil De Vere
At the end of the game both the king and the pawn are returned to the same box.
USCF Candidate Master
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '16 at 20:32
- History 36.8k 36.8k 33 gold badges8989 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 88 gold badges5454 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.7k 9.7k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 107 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 104 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →