Cecil De Vere
At the end of the game both the king and the pawn are returned to the same box.
USCF Candidate Master
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '16 at 20:32
- History 33.4k 33.4k 33 gold badges7676 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Aviation 10.5k 10.5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- The Workplace 5.6k 5.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 93 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 92 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 78 I have sole custody of my child but the child's father's brother claimed him as a tax deduction
- 76 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →