Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about themselves?
- English Language & Usage 56k 56k 7272 gold badges250250 silver badges373373 bronze badges
- Chess 6k 6k 55 gold badges3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 640 640 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 On beta sites, the monospace formatting in a spoiler quote is evil.
- 80 "Consist in" vs. "consist of"
- 71 What is my user ID?
- 69 "Sign up" vs. "signup"
- 56 "Eat" is to "feed" as "drink" is to what?
- 56 What is the opposite of "abstain"?
- 51 Why is there no plural indefinite article?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.