Around 9+ years experience into development C, C++, and Linux domain. Also understand Core-Java and consider it as a secondary skill.
Currently, in addition to the developer responsibilities, i am also serving the role of DevOps engineer.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '13 at 4:35
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 2929 gold badges6969 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Chess 753 753 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 391 391 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 183 183 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 141 141 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 281 How to convert a char array to a string?
- 157 What is the advantage of GCC's __builtin_expect in if else statements?
- 29 How to print time difference in accuracy of milliseconds and nanoseconds from C in Linux?
- 26 Signal handling in pthreads
- 24 Redirect perror output to fprintf(stderr, " ")
- 23 How do I check out a particular version in Git from 'git log'?
- 21 What is the significance of caddr_t and when is it used?
- View more network posts →