Hopeful mathematics student with some competition level problem solving experience. Studying algebraic topology and algebraic geometry at the moment, but I feel like anyone who know anything know more than I do.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '15 at 23:07
- Mathematics 154.5k 154.5k 1010 gold badges135135 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 531 531 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Code Golf 371 371 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why are rotational matrices not commutative?
- 99 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 82 Are there primes of every possible number of digits?
- 77 Are polynomials with the same roots identical?
- 64 What isn't a vector space?
- 61 Can you give me some concrete examples of magmas?
- 58 What knot is this?
- View more network posts →