Burned-out computer programmer with an interest in flintlock rifles, machining, and woodworking. I specialize in Java solutions heavy on design patterns, testing, and low on complexity. Which is a rough place to be in the Java-scape, lately.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
26 profile views
Last seen May 1 '18 at 0:04
- Chess 19.4k 19.4k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Add a properties file to IntelliJ's classpath
- 94 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 86 Java: get greatest common divisor
- 81 Java switch statement: Constant expression required, but it IS constant
- 65 Flattening a collection
- 47 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- 46 Is it unprofessional of me to play games before and after work, whilst at the office?
- View more network posts →