Burned-out computer programmer with an interest in flintlock rifles, machining, and woodworking. I specialize in Java solutions heavy on design patterns, testing, and low on complexity. Which is a rough place to be in the Java-scape, lately.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
23 profile views
Last seen May 1 '18 at 0:04
- Chess 17.8k 17.8k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 Add a properties file to IntelliJ's classpath
- 86 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 73 Java switch statement: Constant expression required, but it IS constant
- 69 Java: get greatest common divisor
- 58 Flattening a collection
- 46 Is it unprofessional of me to play games before and after work, whilst at the office?
- 44 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
8 How do I make the viewer 'flip' the board? Jul 19 '14
3 Editing others' posts Dec 8 '12
1 Possible bug in profile - consecutive days Mar 26 '13
1 feature request for editing - suppress BTTT Dec 8 '12