- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Chess 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 315 315 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 235 235 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 155 155 99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 195 Aren't Python strings immutable? Then why does a + " " + b work?
- 50 Why ArrayList giving unordered output?
- 22 SQL set floating point precision
- 22 SQL Wildcard Search - Efficiency?
- 20 When does the middlegame end and the endgame begin?
- 16 Why doesn't this SELECT statment have a FROM?
- 15 Does 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 have to be a bad opening?
- View more network posts →