- Chess♦ 50.6k 50.6k 66 gold badges120120 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3k 3k 33 gold badges88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 325 325 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 318 318 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Aviation 281 281 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Is it sportsmanlike to waste opponents' time by giving check at the end of the game?
- 66 How should I make a 6 year old think more?
- 53 Is it rude to ask my opponent to resign an online game when they have a lost endgame?
- 51 Why struggle for a single pawn?
- 50 Why is coffee provided during big chess events when it contains a banned substance?
- 45 Anti-cheating: should there be a limit to a number of toilet breaks per game per player?
- 38 How to learn chess if you're still a 3-digit rating after a few years
- View more network posts →