- Chess♦ 31.9k 31.9k 55 gold badges6969 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 325 325 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 308 308 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 281 281 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 154 154 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 How to make a 6 year old think more?
- 59 Is it sportsmanlike to waste opponents' time by giving check at the end of the game?
- 49 Why is coffee provided during big chess events when it contains a banned substance?
- 48 Is it rude to ask my opponent to resign an online game when they have a lost endgame?
- 42 Anti-cheating: should there be a limit to a number of toilet breaks per game per player?
- 38 How to learn chess if you're still a 3-digit rating after a few years
- 34 Was Wolfgang Unzicker the last Amateur GM?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (13)
6 Non-duplicate question closed as such Jul 11 '19
4 Why do we make small edits to very old posts? Oct 7 '19
4 Let's get critical: Feb 2015 Site Self-Evaluation Feb 20 '15
3 How to include diagrams in posts on stack exchange Jun 23 '15
2 Unanswered Questions-Near The End Of An Era Nov 17 '19