- Stack Overflow 117.2k 117.2k 1616 gold badges146146 silver badges262262 bronze badges
- Chess 718 718 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 474 474 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 421 421 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 332 332 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Why do C and C++ compilers allow array lengths in function signatures when they're never enforced?
- 96 Array-syntax vs pointer-syntax and code generation?
- 87 What is the purpose of ";" at the end of for loop?
- 72 Is a^a or a-a undefined behaviour if a is not initialized?
- 59 Does this self-assignment do something sensible?
- 57 Does &((struct name *)NULL -> b) cause undefined behaviour in C11?
- 57 Is it legal to compare dangling pointers?
- View more network posts →