Professional C programmer for 16 years, mostly on embedded systems. Some Windows C++ development also.
- Stack Overflow 131.8k 131.8k 1818 gold badges179179 silver badges320320 bronze badges
- Chess 739 739 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Arqade 484 484 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Code Review 441 441 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 421 421 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 157 Why do C and C++ compilers allow array lengths in function signatures when they're never enforced?
- 98 What does &> do in bash?
- 96 Array-syntax vs pointer-syntax and code generation?
- 89 What is the purpose of ";" at the end of for loop?
- 74 Is a^a or a-a undefined behaviour if a is not initialized?
- 60 Does this self-assignment do something sensible?
- 59 Does &((struct name *)NULL -> b) cause undefined behaviour in C11?
- View more network posts →