Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.7k 4.7k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 952 952 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 77 What does the "Lambda" in "Lambda calculus" stand for?
- 51 Is it safe to keep the GPU on 100% utilization for a very long time?
- 49 Publishing a result that is aesthetically pleasing, but has no practical value
- 44 How can I accommodate my in-laws in a hotel without making them feel uncomfortable about me paying for the room?
- 41 Publishing mathematical coincidences
- 36 What is the probability for an electron of an atom on Earth to lie outside the galaxy?
- View more network posts →