Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '18 at 9:40
- Mathematics 309.3k 309.3k 2525 gold badges293293 silver badges545545 bronze badges
- German Language 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 891 891 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 307 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 187 Why is empty set an open set?
- 166 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 133 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 106 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 95 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →