uscf 2170 and chem/physics student.
- Chess 4.8k 4.8k 1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Biology 670 670 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 624 624 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 341 341 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How do you keep chess fun when your opponent constantly beats you?
- 28 Why do X-rays go through things?
- 27 What is the justification for Hückel's rule?
- 27 How many chess players are over 2500 Elo?
- 27 How does RNA transcription determine which half of the DNA to use?
- 24 Why is 2-methylpropene less in energy than its alkene counterparts?
- 23 Who are the buyers and sellers that determine the bid and ask price?
- View more network posts →