After many years without playing chess (since I was 18), I've decided to come back again.
Besides from that, I am a biologist also interested in statistics, programming, science communication and maths in general.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 at 22:01
Top network posts
- 22 Long hyphenated surname – what to do when I begin publishing?
- 20 Do any grandmasters win more with black than white?
- 15 What to do about a Master's thesis where most of the introduction is a literal translation of my own work?
- 12 How to convert ChessBase format files to .pgn?
- 11 Where do bad papers go to die?
- 8 Which is the oldest chess game?
- 8 When has the FIDE rule against bringing the game into disrepute been invoked (if ever)?
- View more network posts →