Top network posts
- 38 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- 31 When capturing en passant, is a position possible such that there is a pin over the square of the taken pawn, rather than the taking pawn?
- 22 Would studying the games of old players hurt my progress?
- 22 When you check someone, do you have to say "check"?
- 20 Is it allowed to prepare for a game after the round has started?
- 18 In the USA, if you achieve a USCF rating of 2200 and gain the National Master title, what happens if your rating then goes below 2200?
- 16 Why do some players play bizarre openings?
- View more network posts →