Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 44 Why do high level players memorize specific games?
- 39 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- 34 When capturing en passant, is a position possible such that there is a pin over the square of the taken pawn, rather than the taking pawn?
- 31 How to move knights so that black moves first?
- 29 When you check someone, do you have to say "check"?
- 21 Would studying the games of old players hurt my progress?
- 20 Is it allowed to prepare for a game after the round has started?
- View more network posts →