- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Chess 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 925 925 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 717 717 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 267 How to check if a file is empty in Bash?
- 57 Assign a nullptr to a std::string is safe?
- 57 A purely self-trained chess AI
- 39 Why would a new expression ever invoke a destructor?
- 37 How does Rust diverge from the concurrency facilities of C++?
- 34 Can modern x86 hardware not store a single byte to memory?
- 32 Can atomics suffer spurious stores?
- View more network posts →