Thaddeus H. Black is a licensed Professional Engineer and Master Electrician in the commonwealth of Virginia. He is also a Debian Developer.
- Stack Overflow 12.1k 12.1k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Chess 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 925 925 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 727 727 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 284 How to check if a file is empty in Bash?
- 60 Assign a nullptr to a std::string is safe?
- 58 A purely self-trained chess AI
- 39 Why would a new expression ever invoke a destructor?
- 38 How does Rust diverge from the concurrency facilities of C++?
- 36 Can modern x86 hardware not store a single byte to memory?
- 32 Can atomics suffer spurious stores?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.