- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Chess 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 736 736 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 611 611 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 452 452 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 199 How to check if a file is empty in Bash?
- 49 Assign a nullptr to a std::string is safe?
- 46 A purely self-trained chess AI
- 39 Why would a new expression ever invoke a destructor?
- 35 How does Rust diverge from the concurrency facilities of C++?
- 32 One file wants to belong to two users. How? Hard linking fails
- 31 Can atomics suffer spurious stores?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (3)
5 Constructive topics and question-asking practice Jul 5 '12
4 To encourage answers in terms of FIDE ratings Jun 20 '18
3 Can we be kinder to newcomers? Mar 20 '18
2 The sharper duplicate Jan 23 '18