Member for 8 years, 7 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '18 at 22:04
- Chess 13.8k 13.8k 3636 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 657 657 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 626 626 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 225 225 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 The difference between setq and setq-default in Emacs Lisp
- 55 Is there a way to comment out a large chunk of code?
- 37 Is static typing worth the trade-offs?
- 36 Can a piece pinned to my king put the opponent's king in check?
- 27 Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate him?
- 26 Was there ever a time when the goal in chess was to capture the king?
- 26 Explanation of "Lose your head" in lazy sequences
- View more network posts →