Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chess 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- German Language 603 603 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 241 241 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 219 219 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 119 119 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 "Don't all shout at once" in German
- 18 How do Kramnik and Topalov indicate a resignation when they play together?
- 12 Instructive chess positions (and famous games/studies containing these) that engines do not understand well
- 11 the first cohomotopy group of a P-adic solenoid
- 9 Which side has the advantage in an Armageddon tiebreak game?
- 8 German equivalent of the phrase "That reminds me"?
- 7 How can I fit my table of contents into a single page?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.