Vicar with a degree in maths - keeping it up as an interest
Member for 7 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '15 at 13:13
Top network posts
- 179 Probability: 6 Dice are rolled. Which is more likely, that you get exactly one 6, or that you get 6 different numbers?
- 123 How can one prove that $e<\pi$?
- 122 Do we have negative prime numbers?
- 111 7 fishermen caught exactly 100 fish and no two had caught the same number of fish. Then there are three who have together captured at least 50 fish.
- 75 A circle in the plane contains at most four lattice points?
- 67 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- 63 How to solve equations to the fourth power?
- View more network posts →