- Stack Overflow 64.3k 64.3k 55 gold badges134134 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 41.1k 41.1k 11 gold badge6868 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 13.1k 13.1k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3k 3k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 Call one constructor from another
- 113 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 91 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 79 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 71 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 66 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →