- Physics 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 932 932 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 303 303 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Data Science 231 231 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Code Review 214 214 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Is it possible to write an Operating System completely in C?
- 12 Calling Constructor with Array Argument from Powershell
- 12 How does a query into a huge database return with negligible latency?
- 11 How or why is fractional quantum mechanics important?
- 9 Angular Velocity expressed via Euler Angles
- 8 Force Attribute Declaration in Derived Classes
- 6 Confused over the presence of 2 expressions for $\Psi(x,t)$
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 27 '14