On lichess as MoistvonLipwig or streaming (sometimes with friends) as Koedem. If you're interested in long time control online chess, check out lichess4545.com .
Member for 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 20 at 5:03
Top network posts
- 54 Why is flagging considered a win?
- 23 Insufficient material draw on lichess.org
- 21 Did Stockfish regress from October to December 2020? If so, why?
- 19 Why do GMs repeat moves instead of offering a draw?
- 18 Can a grandmaster still win against engines if they have a really long consideration time?
- 11 Tricky continuation to the Fried Liver "refuted"
- 11 Should I climb out of the saddle?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.