A real Geek: programming(mostly in Java), gaming(mostly at Team Fortress2, and StarCraft 2),etc
When I'm not in front of a computer, I like to play pool, or watching soccer game.
You can follow on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Nettogrof, or on Google+
I took the AI online course of Stanford University, and this session I had start few online courses too.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '19 at 14:14
- Stack Overflow 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 356 356 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 246 246 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 229 229 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 214 214 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Send Ctrl-C to process open by Java
- 12 Is it possible to decrypt MD5 hashes?
- 8 Scheme How To Test 2 Conditions in one Clause?
- 6 Why would you use logging.properties if App Engine automatically logs stdout & stderr to INFO & WARNING?
- 5 Is this a bad pattern? (Switch inside for/foreach loop)
- 5 jbutton.doClick() clicks the buttons but does not perform the function
- View more network posts →