- Chess 11.3k 11.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 545 545 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 179 179 55 bronze badges
- User Experience 155 155 1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 What does "+-" mean in algebraic notation?
- 24 Struggling to improve past beginner level
- 22 Checkmate with two knights?
- 22 How do you hold a draw with a knight against a rook?
- 21 Implementing subtype of a subtype in type/subtype design pattern with mutually exclusive subclasses
- 21 Strategy in Isolated Queen Pawn Positions
- 21 How do you win with a queen against a rook?
- View more network posts →