I am an international master in chess. I play for Sweden.
I mostly spend time on Stack Overflow and Chess.
To learn more about how to use StackExchange, read
Member for 5 years, 6 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '18 at 14:06
Top network posts
- 20 How do you checkmate with the pair of bishops?
- 20 How do you hold a draw with a knight against a rook?
- 17 What to do after losing a game?
- 15 How do you checkmate with a rook?
- 13 How to fix 1 turn tactical errors
- 11 Very Aggressive Openings
- 11 Why is the Ruy Lopez such a common opening?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
10 Board in mobile app Oct 27 '14
2 An idea to improve and help others Nov 3 '14
2 Are there any Grandmasters on this website? Oct 18 '14
1 Let's get critical: Aug 2014 Site Self-Evaluation Oct 20 '14
1 Questions about ongoing games Apr 4 '14