It is not worth it: There is too much negativity here between the petty downvotes, and the cliquey old-timers.
If anyone needs to contact me, please just send a message on chess.com.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
64 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '20 at 12:25
Top network posts
- 67 Is it poor sportsmanship to resign immediately after a major blunder early in the game?
- 60 Is Stockfish 11 (level 20) beatable?
- 54 Why wasn’t Rashid Nezhmetdinov a grandmaster?
- 43 Is it sportsmanlike to waste opponents' time by giving check at the end of the game?
- 40 "Chess is 90% tactics" - should a player focus more on tactics in order to improve?
- 38 What should I do when I have no ideas and no strategies?
- 38 Carlsen beat a high ranking GM with 1 Nh3. Conclusions?
- View more network posts →