Senior Software Engineer - currently in Mobile apps using Android and C#.
I am a Chess aficionado. I love to go over games and research the history of chess more than playing! As I get older I can see more clearly the difference between knowledge and playing. Playing favors the young (see Magnus Carlsen). I use the analogy of a Marathon runner. You can have a lot of knowledge about how to run a marathon, but then there is the actual running of the marathon! This is why the rating of a player does not necessarily make a good Chess coach.
See my win against Nigel Short: here
Top network posts
- 12 How to play a Grandmaster in a simultaneous?
- 9 Why has Carlsen's Elo not changed?
- 7 What are the benefits of learning to play chess as an adult (30s) if any?
- 6 What is difference between app.apk and app-release.apk
- 6 How to get full downloadUrl from UploadTaskSnapshot in Flutter?
- 5 What is the best way to get games for the multiple editions of The Week In Chess?
- 5 Is there a software to measure a player's strength based on a game?
- View more network posts →