I play 1.c4 and 1...c5 almost exclusively in standard chess. Antichess is what I'm best at - floating around 2000ish on lichess. Also, here's a fun gambit for low-level play: 1...f5 after 1.e4.
Member for 1 year, 7 months
33 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 18:40
Top network posts
- 25 A Checkmate of Dubious Legality
- 23 My Friend James
- 22 Why are the Code of Conduct changes received so negatively, and what can / could have been done to change that?
- 22 Starry Knight, or Crazy Heights
- 22 "Murder!", said the knight
- 21 The Game of the Century - why didn't Byrne take the rook after he forked Fischer?
- 20 Why does Lichess only tell me my "inaccuracies", "mistakes", and "blunders", and not e.g. my "brilliancies"?
- View more network posts →