Chess: Club player in England, (+- 1640 ELO). With that rating I'm not going to provide too much insights into the subtleties of the game itself, but I am strangely fascinated with its social aspects.
Philosophy: Scientific realist, hard physicalist. I used to take it seriously, but these days I find philosophical musings rather tedious.
Job: Java/Enterprise, banking
Physics: Just an interested observer
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '19 at 17:27
Top network posts
- 63 Is it normal to spend as much, if not more, time writing tests than actual code?
- 27 What is the correct pawn promotion procedure?
- 25 Are there moves in chess that are considered unsporting?
- 21 Is the second law of thermodynamics a fundamental law, or does it emerge from other laws?
- 18 Why do some players consider it rude not to accept a rematch in online blitz?
- 18 Proven ways to improve calculation speed
- 17 How do Kramnik and Topalov indicate a resignation when they play together?
- View more network posts →