Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Chess 3.2k 3.2k 1616 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Code Review 323 323 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 318 318 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Can staying late look like something bad?
- 58 Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate them?
- 45 Saying no to celebration lunch
- 25 When Spider-man revealed his identity during Civil War, why did Osborn say he "broke the rules"?
- 21 How to improve my blitz skills?
- 21 Is it technically a checkmate if the king is not in check, but all moves will result in check?
- 19 In the Asterix series, Why didn't the Romans just address the magic potion problem head on?
- View more network posts →