Hi, I am Varun. I am 13. I play chess as a member of the USCF. I play competitively and in a club, as well as online. My rating is currently around 600. I don't memorize openings, but I am constantly using tactics such as forks, pins, discovery threats, skewers, and windmills. I play on chess.com and always am trying to get better at chess.
- Chess 1k 1k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 780 780 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 489 489 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 295 295 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Writing 203 203 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why aren't there any women super Grandmasters (GMs)?
- 19 Are "concur" and "agree" exact synonyms?
- 16 Is the "global" in "global pandemic" redundant?
- 14 Is it good practice to speed up and slow down where not written in a song?
- 11 How can I add more depth to my poem?
- 10 What are the letters and numbers next to an opening's name on online services?
- 9 Why is the FIDE name in French?
- View more network posts →