While I've always been much more interested in the art/science/beauty of the game than competitive results, I'm a player of decent strength (in strictly amateur terms: 2160 USCF at my peak).
I'm currently one of the temp moderators here at the chess.SE beta site. If you have any questions about the place, please feel free to ask over on the meta side of the site, or contact email@example.com.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
78 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 '18 at 16:52
Top Network Posts
- 40 How do chess openings work?
- 34 What does ELO stand for?
- 31 Is allowing takebacks in friendly games a bad practice?
- 30 Why would one promote a pawn to a knight?
- 29 Strategy in middlegame from boring positions
- 28 How do I learn to understand the middlegame?
- 26 What are some of the checkmates with very few moves?
- View more network posts →