Top network posts
- 40 Is it a bad idea not to use slides in my Ph.D. oral defense?
- 33 When should one include the proof of known results in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 30 Are there any gambits involving sacrificing a piece?
- 28 Is it poor grammar to replace normal phrases with mathematical symbols in sentences in a mathematical paper?
- 26 How detailed should proofs be in a mathematical PhD thesis?
- 26 Should college mathematics always be taught in such a way that real world applications are always included?
- 23 How often does castling occur in grandmaster games?
- View more network posts →