A CS master student at Technical University of Munich specializing in AI.
All my codes in the questions and answers here and my github page can be distributed under WTFpl (Do What the Fuck You Want to Public License) and by exercising any rights to the work provided at aforementioned resources, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of WTFpl.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 29 '18 at 10:11
- Sports 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Travel 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 980 980 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 313 313 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Multi-dimensional array initialization
- 39 matplotlib error - no module named tkinter
- 39 What are the actions one can do against chess.com players who stop moving when they are in an objectively losing position and refuse to resign?
- 35 Why is the FIFA overtime period divided into two halves?
- 32 Why is a penalty not given if a goal comes right after the foul?
- 19 What are the actions one can do against chess.com players who stop moving when they are in an objectively losing position and refuse to resign?
- 17 Curl error: option-less arguments found
- View more network posts →