David's dayjob consists of working as a consultant for an IT company in Geneva. After dark he works on his main interests, which include home and building automation.
- Stack Overflow 30.6k 30.6k 2929 gold badges8383 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 947 947 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Server Fault 839 839 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 731 731 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 590 How do I parse command line arguments in Java?
- 371 How to access the last value in a vector?
- 272 How to define an enumerated type (enum) in C?
- 186 How to generate sample XML documents from their DTD or XSD?
- 82 Why/when should I prefer MATLAB over Octave?
- 77 History of changes to a particular line of code in Subversion
- 72 In Java critical sections, what should I synchronize on?
- View more network posts →