Dag Oskar Madsen
PhD in Mathematics (NTNU, Trondheim, Norway 2002)
FIDE Master in Chess
Move suggestions are my own, I don't use computers to analyse on this site.
North of the Arctic Circle
Member for 7 years, 8 months
28 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 11:15
- Chess 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 289 289 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Unique candidate that fails
- 28 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- 24 Short exact sequences every mathematician should know
- 23 Pawn Promotion Endgame Problem-White to move and mate in 1
- 23 Why does Fritz prefer underpromotion in this position?
- 22 How do you explain why perpendicular lines have negative reciprocated slopes?
- 19 Is it possible for a white piece to deliver check to the black king, but for black's counter move to result in white getting checkmated?
- View more network posts →