Dag Oskar Madsen
PhD in Mathematics (NTNU, Trondheim, Norway 2002)
FIDE Master in Chess
Move suggestions are my own, I don't use computers to analyse.
North of the Arctic Circle
Member for 5 years, 10 months
25 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 23:28
Top network posts
- 47 Unique candidate that fails
- 21 Pawn Promotion Endgame Problem // White to move - mate in 1
- 21 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- 18 Why does Fritz prefer under-promotion in this position
- 18 Parodies of abstruse mathematical writing
- 17 Why is the Ruy Lopez such a common opening?
- 17 Is it possible for a white piece to deliver check to the black king, but for black's counter move to result in white getting checkmated?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
4 tag synonym suggestions Mar 15 '15
4 Structure of endgame tags Jan 11 '14
3 What is the retagging policy? Dec 1 '13
3 Why are the pieces misaligned from the board? Dec 10 '13