Dag Oskar Madsen
PhD in Mathematics (NTNU, Trondheim, Norway 2002)
FIDE Master in Chess
Move suggestions are my own, I don't use computers to analyse.
North of the Arctic Circle
Member for 6 years, 5 months
25 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 at 11:56
- Chess 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 275 275 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Unique candidate that fails
- 24 Is there any position where not promoting(illegally) would be the best move?
- 23 Pawn Promotion Endgame Problem-White to move and mate in 1
- 20 Why does Fritz prefer underpromotion in this position?
- 19 Is it possible for a white piece to deliver check to the black king, but for black's counter move to result in white getting checkmated?
- 19 Parodies of abstruse mathematical writing
- 18 Why is the Ruy Lopez such a common opening?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
4 tag synonym suggestions Mar 15 '15
4 Structure of endgame tags Jan 11 '14
4 Why are the pieces misaligned from the board? Dec 10 '13
3 What is the retagging policy? Dec 1 '13