Currently doing PhD in graph theory in IIITDM Kancheepuram, India. I am working on graph colouring to be precise. I like mathematical and logical puzzles and games. Interested in combinatorics. My favorite branch of mathematics is combinatorial game theory (though I am a newbie in it).
My hobbies include chess, reading, listening to music, and writing (essays, stories and songs). Apart from mathematics I am interested in philosophy.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 10:21
- Chess 664 664 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 566 566 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 368 368 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 267 267 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 224 224 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 How can we make chess community welcoming to women/girls?
- 11 Maximum matching M with the condition G[M] is 2K_2-free
- 11 "Almost all objects have property P" vs. "It is easy to test whether an object has property P"
- 8 removing isolated vertices in networkx
- 7 How to play king's indian attack aggressively?
- 7 How to put a tikz node on the rounded corner?
- 6 Limited number of variable occurrences in 1-in-3 SAT
- View more network posts →