First God and then the world. If you know one you know all. If you put fifty zeros after a one, you have a large sum; but erase the one and nothing remains. It is the one that makes the many. First one, then many. First God, then His creatures and the world - Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '19 at 14:08
- Hinduism 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 151 151 44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 121 121 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 How to retrieve data from Firebase Database?
- 33 Firebase - What is the difference between ref and child?
- 28 How to retrieve data from Firebase Database?
- 13 How to get switch value in Android?
- 11 How did Tripura Sundari come into existence?
- 11 What is the highest state Swami Vivekananda is referring to?
- 11 How can a person die if soul never leaves the body?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.