- Cross Validated 10.2k 10.2k 77 gold badges4444 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 637 637 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 520 520 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 324 Is normality testing 'essentially useless'?
- 66 Statistics interview questions
- 46 Will docker container auto sync time with the host machine?
- 31 What is the hardest statistical concept to grasp?
- 30 Among Matlab and Python, which language is good for statistical analysis?
- 29 Test for finite variance?
- 28 What is the most surprising characterization of the Gaussian (normal) distribution?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 4 '19