Top network posts
- 76 Arbiter ignored cheating, and I signed the scoresheet. Did I lose my right to object?
- 49 Can a business put a specific cancel-by date into a contract?
- 20 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- 18 Can I be charged for murder if I throw peanuts at someone who has a severe peanut allergy and they die as a result of that?
- 18 Can a player be forced to adjust a piece?
- 17 When a game is cut short and the winner is determined by material, do points still count if they're from promoted pawns?
- 16 Tournaments for adults only?
- View more network posts →