Top network posts
- 72 Arbiter ignored cheating, and I signed the scoresheet. Did I lose my right to object?
- 49 Can a business put a specific cancel-by date into a contract?
- 19 A new proposal suggests subdividing Washington D.C. into 127 new states so that they can change the Constitution at will. Is this possible?
- 17 Can a player be forced to adjust a piece?
- 16 When a game is cut short and the winner is determined by material, do points still count if they're from promoted pawns?
- 16 From the start of the game what is the longest possible series of consecutive white moves where white can do those moves no matter what black does?
- 16 Is it true that all computer chess programs can be forced into a three-fold repetition draw?
- View more network posts →