Top network posts
- 46 How is this situation not a checkmate?
- 36 What are the actions one can do against chess.com players who stop moving when they are in an objectively losing position and refuse to resign?
- 35 Is there a specific penalty for intentionally damaging chess pieces or the board?
- 31 Python Argparse: Issue with optional arguments which are negative numbers
- 29 Should a player be forced to move a piece that he has picked up after a spectator knocked it off the board?
- 28 Are banter blitz players who draw arrows on the board during the game breaking the FIDE Laws of Chess?
- 28 En Passant Checkmate
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
4 Why is this answer downvoted? May 5 '19
3 Why is this question too opinion-based? Apr 9 '18
3 Can we be kinder to newcomers? Mar 21 '18
1 Is my question unclear? May 22 '19
1 What is the point of closing “off-topic” questions? May 24 '19