Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 46 How is this situation not a checkmate?
- 39 Python Argparse: Issue with optional arguments which are negative numbers
- 38 What are the actions one can do against chess.com players who stop moving when they are in an objectively losing position and refuse to resign?
- 35 Is there a specific penalty for intentionally damaging chess pieces or the board?
- 31 Should a player be forced to move a piece that he has picked up after a spectator knocked it off the board?
- 31 Are banter blitz players who draw arrows on the board during the game breaking the FIDE Laws of Chess?
- 29 Can I hover my finger over a chess piece without touching it in a major chess tournament?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.