- Mathematics 11.2k 11.2k 1111 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Writing 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 484 484 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Chess 456 456 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 102 Is my story "too diverse"?
- 82 What seemingly innocuous results in mathematics require advanced proofs?
- 51 How far can gerrymandering go?
- 42 Can the Supreme Court overturn an impeachment?
- 34 Where does $\pi^2$ appear spontaneously within Physical Phenomenon and Mathematics Equations?
- 23 Construct a continuous real valued function which takes zero on integers and such that image of function is not closed.
- 18 Why aren't all functions considered a power function of 1 and integrated using some sort of chain rule?
- View more network posts →