This quote from @Inertial Ignorance also applies to myself:
"FIDE master in chess whose taken more of an interest in analyzing the game rather than playing competitively."
Member for 4 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 24 '20 at 22:28
Top network posts
- 40 How are humans good at chess?
- 12 Unknown old FIDE players
- 11 How to Become a FIDE Master
- 10 Theoretically, why is 4. Bd3 NOT one of the best candidates in Caro-Kann?
- 9 Why are world-class engines playing like this?
- 9 Why do people even play chess?
- 9 What is the rationale behind Black playing e6 in so many openings?
- View more network posts →