From C to GNU Make.
From Pyhton to Java Server Faces.
From Bash scripting to HTML&CSS.
From Matlab to fixed-point DSP.
Learning tools and technologies as the moment requires.
Currently: machine learning algorithms with applications to audio.
Overall: mostly, but not limited to, audio Digital Signal Processsing.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 16:01
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 1313 gold badges5151 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 238 238 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 202 202 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Project Management 185 185 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 When to use valueChangeListener or f:ajax listener?
- 47 Sharing constant strings in Java across many classes?
- 40 What to do with annotations after setting metadata-complete="true" (which resolved slow Tomcat 7 start-up)?
- 19 Measure time elapsed in Python
- 14 Should a Product Owner be asking developers to do QA to meet deadlines?
- 11 Makefile set if variable is empty
- 10 What's the difference between `Eclipse/Project/Clean...` and `Eclipse/Project/Refresh (F5)`?
- View more network posts →