From C to GNU Make.
From Pyhton to Java Server Faces.
From Bash scripting to HTML&CSS.
From Matlab to fixed-point DSP.
Learning tools and technologies as the moment requires.
Currently: machine learning algorithms with applications to audio.
Overall: mostly, but not limited to, audio Digital Signal Processsing.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 16:01
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 1414 gold badges5454 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 423 423 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 330 330 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 262 262 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Project Management 255 255 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 When to use valueChangeListener or f:ajax listener?
- 47 Sharing constant strings in Java across many classes?
- 41 What to do with annotations after setting metadata-complete="true" (which resolved slow Tomcat 7 start-up)?
- 19 Measure time elapsed in Python
- 14 Should a Product Owner be asking developers to do QA to meet deadlines?
- 13 Makefile set if variable is empty
- 10 What's the difference between `Eclipse/Project/Clean...` and `Eclipse/Project/Refresh (F5)`?
- View more network posts →