I write wordplay-ish text adventures for fun. I use Python to create regression testing scripts and also to find word patterns. http://andrewschultz.itch.io has my portfolio. Threediopolis, Fourdiopolis Shuffling Around, A Roiling Original, The Problems Compound, Ailihphilia and Very Vile Fairy File. They're written in Inform 7, which helped me understand object-oriented programming very nicely.
I mostly lurk on StackOverflow, liking questions that I was a bit too scared to ask or didn't have time to ask. I feel smart when I can edit a good answer that just needs a bit of touching up. It's a bit of a relief to see how many people had my question before I did. I've learned so much.
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chess 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Pets 855 855 33 gold badges77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 691 691 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Literature 500 500 22 gold badges55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 How could sixty cents of $1.87 be in pennies?
- 17 How do I deal with snarky comments about self-help/motivational books?
- 12 How to handle someone who puts their head on my shoulder in sleep while travelling
- 11 Outsmarting an intelligent copycat in the Ultrasymmetrical English
- 11 Eight pawns vs seven exercise: how to win?
- 7 What is the earliest book where bad spelling is primarily for humor value?
- 6 Why do people say blitz chess can be bad for your chess?
- View more network posts →